When you are playing for real money at prediction sites, it is important to know how to request a withdrawal. Rules for requesting a payment into your bank account or e-wallet vary for different betting sites. Some fees might apply to your withdrawal request. If you have played with bonus funds, you might have to fullfil wagering requirements set by prediction sites for withdrawing money. Basic terms and conditions for receiving your winnings from sportsbook operator are the same. Let’s go through the standard process for claiming the money you won on predictions online.
Standard Process of Withdrawing Money
- Log in to your account at prediction site;
- Click on your account name displayed on your screen in order to access your account area;
- Click on Withdraw button or other similar option that is placed there in order to request your winnings withdrawal.
Use Same Method When Requesting Your Money
Licensed and fair prediction sites act in accordance with anti-money laundering policies and regulation. This means that you should withdraw money to the same method you previously deposited with. This rule applies whenever it is possible to request money to the same method. For instance, if you have made your deposit on prediction site, using your VISA card, kindly request the withdrawal to the same bank card.
Waiting Times After Your Withdrawal Request
As soon as you have chosen your withdrawal method at prediction site, just fill in all the relevant details. Notice that good betting sites offer you an easy process, without requesting documents just in order to win some extra days until the payout must be made.
Please keep in mind that even at fair prediction sites the withdrawal processing time can take up to 24 hours. Furthermore, you might be asked by customer support to provide verification documents. Before you send over your documents to prediction sites online, check whether you really have to do that with their licensing authority. If your betting site is fair and legit, they will only request these documents from you, in case they are obliged to do so by their licensing body.
How long it will take before you receive the withdrawal depends on the withdrawal method you have used. Below you can see the normal time for the different methods at online prediction sites:
- Bank Transfer: 2-5 banking days
- Visa: 2-5 banking days
- Neteller or Skrill/Moneybookers: 24 hours
You will always get a confirmation once the withdrawal has been processed by your prediction site. If, by any reason, your money withdrawal has been waiting for more than 24 hours, please contact customer service at your prediction site in order to check on its progress.
Minimum Amount for Withdrawal
The minimum amount you can withdraw on your prediction site depends on the payment method you have used to deposit, according to your country of registration. Please check the specific amounts in the table below. These should be used as an indication for standard minimum withdrawal amounts for casinos based in Malta and Curacao:
- Bank Transfer: €20
- VISA: €20
- Entropay: €20
- EcoCard: €20
- Neteller: €20
- Skrill: €20
- Paypal (UK-GBP): £20
We suggest you to check the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts for your prediction site by logging in to your online player account and clicking on the withdrawal method you are planning to use.
Reasons for Cancelled Withdrawal
The reasons for why a withdrawal gets cancelled at betting sites online can vary but the most common are:
- The deposit has not been wagered fully. In accordance with standard terms and conditions for online gambling sites, including prediction sites, all deposits must be wagered once before withdrawal;
- The withdrawal has been made with an incorrect method. For security reasons, betting site representatives ask their customers to use the same method for withdrawal as used previously for depositing, when applicable. This means that they might want you to make your withdrawal to a previously used method and not necessarily the one you used last;
- The withdrawal has been made to a bank account that does not belong to you;
- Prediction site personnel might have requested documents from you for verification purposes. If the documents haven’t been received within some hours or days, your withdrawal will be cancelled and the funds returned to your player account;
- Your online betting account might undergo a standard security check.
Whenever your withdrawal is cancelled you should receive an email from your prediction site at your registered email address with the reason for the cancellation.
Complaints about Missing Withdrawal
If your withdrawal is still missing and you haven’t received your money within the expected time frame for your particular payment method, it might be time to file a complaint to the licensing authority. Before you do that, we recommend you to check once again with customer support of your prediction site. Maybe this still can be solved without any third party involvement.
In some cases the issue with missing withdrawal gets solved without a complaint. Your betting site might have made a payment, but some issues made the money stop somewhere on its way. Customer support will then require you to provide a bank statement from the account where you requested your withdrawal to, showing all transactions from the date you requested it to present date.
Please bear in mind, however, that sometimes withdrawal times will be much longer than expected. Missing withdrawals might depend on public holidays or your bank procedures, which may delay the time your money reaches your bank account. In that case, your complaint would only result into loss of time for you, licensing authority and prediction site you have used.